I also watch Fox and Friends all the time as well, saw the Accelebrite Light Therapy product, watched as they talked about what a wonderful product and how nice it would be for Mother's Day as well.I got mine yesterday and the instructions are horrid.

They don't begin to tell you how to use it. It's a piece of junk. I can't believe Fox and Friends would let them sell something like this on their show. Very disappointed in the product and Fox and Friends!!!!!

Don't buy this piece of junk...

I want my money back as well, but when I got my email about my order they clearly stated, NO RETURNS or REFUNDS, REALLY????:( Very Unhappy!!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of product is cheap and instructions are bad. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of light therapy and associated monetary loss in the amount of $90. Accelebrite needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned light therapy in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Accelebrite.

Had an Experience with Accelebrite?

Comments